Friday, November 18, 2005

Blogs = Power.

Good for the guys over at Daily KOS. Being a liberpublican, I disagree with them on a lot of issues, but they did a good job here persuading / forcing their congressional employees to craft sensible legislasion protecting political free speech throughout the internet. It also looks like we, the average (and not so average) Joe's and Joan's of the blogosphere, helped kill the Alaskan "Bridge to Nowhere" too, but I'm holding my breath on that one. I must say I am giddy at the prospect of the ordinary citizen, via the blogosphere, having a greater say in politics and having a hand in guiding policy. No matter your political stripes, WE are, after all, the largest special interest group!

PS. I'm still of the opinion that the time is ripe for a legitimate third party to arise.

No comments: