Friday, March 17, 2006

Off Line???

You know how everyone has had a bad day now and then? Well mine was OK, but apparently the kind folks at Blogspot were having one. I haven't been able to access my blog for about a day as Blogspot has been busy transfering files from an old server to a newer one. The date on the post I linked is March 15th, but I expect they will post an update soon. The funny thing about this incident is that Chad over at Cake or Death had just switched back to Blogspot after trying Type Pad, and I wrote how I have had absolutely no problems with Blogspot. I guess that will teach me to open my big mouth.

1 comment:

Chad said...

I actually came back from WordPress, but I hear from various sources that TypePad isn't all sunshine and rainbows either.

Oh well... it's a free service. Get what ya' pay for I guess.

PS - I'm gonna go ahead and add you to the 'ole blogroll.