Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Densest Idiot of 2006

I know the newly born year hasn't even had its bottom slapped yet, but this may very well top anything else that anyone could possibly say this year. From Marion Barry, former crack smoking Mayor of Washington DC, who got robbed at gunpoint yesterday...

"There is a sort of an unwritten code in Washington, among the underworld and the hustlers and these other guys, that I am their friend," Barry said at an afternoon news conference in which he described the robbery in detail. "I don't advocate what they do. I advocate conditions to change what they do. I was a little hurt that this betrayal did happen."

If he is suprised that he would get robbed, then maybe he is still smoking crack.

UPDATE: Pat Robertson has decided he does not want to be left out of the contest.

No comments: